Pages

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Who, What, Where, When, Why and Something Else.


The story of my bloggery; Part One, The Beginning.

(Shhh, Story Time)

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth". Um, or so they say.
Um anyways, blah blah trees...blah blah let there be light... blah blah evolution.... and then an apple fell on someone's head...BAM the Internet was born (And the townsfolk rejoiced for they were saved, and the feasting, and dancing went on for many days and many nights...)
So anyway, last night I was on the Internet, Twitter to be precise
(I'm all about precision, obviously, as evidenced above, a completely accurate, condensed history of the WORLD).
Um but Twitter, I was on Twitter, not writing my Gend. essay and Em was like "Hey Beth, start a blog already". Being the impressionable, easily led, little lamb that I am, I said O.K...
"Bethany Michelle! If [insert name here] told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?!"
Yes Mum. Yes, I probably would.
I would hurl my (by this time) pierced, tattooed, alcohol soaked, drug addled, promiscuous little body out into the air.

And that, my friends, is how it began.
In closing, I would like to point out that this is Emma's fault...Or Sir Issac Newton's...Or God's.
I forget.

2 comments:

  1. YESSSS! Hahah adorable, and I love you already. You write crazy, like me. YAY! NOW JUMP OFF A BRIDGE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo! double the crazy, double the fun!
    ...off to find a bridge...um but first I will watch home and away.

    ReplyDelete